Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Father and Son Session

This father and son session was a BLAST!!!! Dad was so laid back and easy to work with. He was up for anything!!! Slaton was soooooooo GOOD!!!! I think I commented about 20 times about how happy and well behaved Slaton was during his session.

Where was Mom??? Mom was too pregnant to endure the hot Texas heat. I think it was 107 degrees on the day of their session, so I really do not blame her for not feeling up to it.

I also captured my new FAVORITE photo. I love the photo of Slaton splashing in the water.

What a team and THANK YOU so much!!! I had a blast!!!

OH- I also was able to use my NEW FANCY CAMERA!!!! A surprise from my loving husband (AHHHHHHHHH). It was a house warming gift for our new home. I was BEYOND SHOCKED to receive it.- Thank you hubby!!!!!











1 comment:

BRANDI FORNOF said...

this is a really cool location...would you possibly tell me where it is? I love the photos!!