Thursday, July 3, 2008

Capturing Personality

Another session with Mr. J, but this time Mom and Dad came along for some family photos.

Do you recognize this face? He has been on my slideshow since January and people always ask me about the little boy with the beautiful eyes on my website. WHAT A CUTIE!!!! So, I was THRILLED for the opportunity to capture this boy again.

He has sooooo much personality!!! I am used to capturing baby dolls and tutus, so this was a fun break for me. He was OBSESSED with tractors, backhoes and other farming machines that I cannot even remember (SORRY- I have a daughter and she never mentions tractors).
























At the end of our session we captured him throwing rocks near a small construction zone. They crack me up!!!!

Here are some pics of him in action. Finding the rocks, throwing them and the end result- A SMILE!!!!






No comments: