Friday, September 12, 2008

Bellies and Babies

There must be SOMETHING in the water because a newborn storm is rolling in. I have THREE newborn sessions coming up (why is it they all hit at once?). My first belly session is this beautiful family of three. YES- Mama S. I said BEAUTIFUL. I think pregnancy is so beautiful (even though I did not see myself as beautiful- just big and fat).

This is the first mom that would not show her belly and I could not even talk her into it. I do understand it if you want to blank out how BIG your belly actually is during your pregnancy.

Her little boy had such personality. I can't wait to capture him with his baby brother. As long as he does not get his feet dirty, then I think he will be OK (he did not like getting the wet grass on his feet- he he).










No comments: