Friday, June 20, 2008

Rainy Days

I have been trying to get some shots of Ellie before we move. Even though we are THRILLED for our new adventure, there is the sentimental part of me that is a little sad.

This was our first home and we have so many great memories here. I remember that we closed on this house on Halloween and rushed over to check it out. While we were moving our stuff over from our apartment, we still managed to buy some candy and hand it out to all the trick or treaters.

I also have fond memories of strolling the streets during the last month of my pregnancy TRYING to go into labor. WELL, that didn't work because I ended up being induced but I did loose five pounds trying to get Ellie to join the world.

AND- Ellie was brought home from the hospital and has grown up in this home for the last nineteen months.

SOOOOO- here are some last minute photos of Ellie enjoying the summer rain. I love her chunky thighs and belly. Just seeing them make me smile.

Thank you for all the Best Wishes from family, friends and clients.

We feel so fortunate and cannot wait to make our next stop HOME.

- Andrea









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful that you took the time to stop and create these wonderful memories in photos before moving on to the next chapter. I totally understand how hard it is when something comes to an end, EVEN when the future is wonderful and bright. Something is part of your life and hard to let go. I've been there many times in my own life.
Wishing you a WONDERFUL start to your new chapter and I know it will be just as incredible. Soon you will be creatng new memories and very happy to be in this new place in your life.
Amazing photos as always.