Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Session with My Valentine

I decided it was time to take some new photos of my little Ellie. Sometimes I get so preoccupied that I forget to take more photos of my best model. She is so funny and happy. When she smiles, she smiles with her WHOLE FACE. It cracks me up.

I also got Kyle to take some photos of us together, because I do not have any photos with me and my girl.

If you would like to see the gallery, please go to the PROOFING page of my website and enter the password ellie. These are just some fun pics and I worked on them very fast.



























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just looked at all the proofs - I LOVED them!! What fun photos! Ellie is such a sweetie! And it is GREAT to see photos of you together! That's the one thing about being behind the camera, you don't get to be IN the pictures! Great photos!!!!!

Andrea B. Photography said...

Thank you Janetta!!!

I love that you always comment on the photos!!!

SO SWEET of you!!!!

- Andrea